Your email is important to us, and therefore needs to be reserved ahead of time. Your email will deploy on the day you requested between 6:00 am and 6:00 pm. Morning time slots will be offered on a first come, first served basis at a premium cost.
Step 1: Schedule your email
Contact Megan Post for availability.
Step 2: Provide your file & info
Provide final files 2 business days prior to scheduled deployment (HTML or PDF), or rush charges may apply.
Step 3: PentaVision to set up & test email
A preview link will be created for your approval. If significant changes are needed, we will ask for a new file. On the day before your email is scheduled to deploy, you will receive a test email in your inbox for final approval.
Step 4: Approval & deployment
All emails require client approval before deployment.
- Along with your email creative, please also send emails to recieve test email (up to 6), emails to be included with final deployment, subject line, and pre-header text
- Company's address and phone number must be present in the email (per CAN-SPAM)
- Images should be hosted on a server with full web URL
- Alt text should be provided for all images
- From name must reflect company or individual sponsoring the message - PentaVision brands cannot be used as from names
- Pre-header text should be provided along with your subject line